This tutorial shows how to:
- Create simple wxWidgets application
- Extract string constants from source code with poEdit and create .PO file
- Translate string constants with poEdit
- Create message catalog (.MO file) with poEdit
- Apply translation with wxLocale class
You can download this video here.
Hi! A better alternative to Poedit is an online software localization tool, and my recommendation is to give https://poeditor.com/ a try. It is a translation management platform with a collaborative nature, allowing users to invite as many contributors as they want. Simple an intuitive work interface, it’s a tool that will simplify your work.